Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blog Post #16

Final Reflection
THE END IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

After rereading my first blog post, I would change my methods of teaching. I will be teaching mathematics to students in middle and high school. I'm not sure what grade level I want to start at. It maybe hard for me to get away from the traditional use of paper and pencil for math. In my methods of teaching I would like to use the flipping the classroom idea and a class blog. The flipping the classroom idea will help other students who are struggling in math. This would save the teacher some time rather than staying on one particular subject in math. EDM310 has taught me so much about different technology tools to use in the classroom. I would also use a class blog in my classroom so that parents, students, and teacher can communicate. This would help parents and students keep up with their child progress in the classroom. I will take what I have learn in EDM310 with me in my classroom. This is not an end for me with technology use in the classroom or in everyday life. IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment