Wednesday, October 2, 2013

C4K Summary for September

C4K#1
Kongo
My first C4K assignment was to comment on a student name Kongo in Mrs. Miller Class. In Kongo's This I Believe post, he emphasize about how he felt about two rappers who had passed away years before. The rappers names are Christopher Wallace also known as "Biggie Smalls and Notorious B.I.G" and Tupac Shakur also known as "2pac" in the rap industry. He reflected on how each rapper inspired him in their music. In Christopher Wallace song "Juicy", lyrics "It was all a dream", Kongo felt that he was telling him that dreams do come true if you work hard at it. In Tupac Shakur song, "Dear Mama" lyrics "Nobody could ever take my mama place", he expresses that you should appreciate having a mother who cares and loves you dearly. Kongo feels that Christopher Wallace and Tupac Shakur still lives in our heart. To this day their music still gets played on the radios worldwide. Everyday we reflect back to their songs that touches our heart. This is what we believe.

I left a comment on this blog post saying that I really like his post. I knew the rappers that he wrote about. I like how he went into details about each rappers and their songs that he like. The fact that I could relate to how the rappers song inspired me also to believe in my dreams and how I appreciated my mother for what she had done for me. I encourage him to keep up the good work and follow his dreams. Hard work pays off and This I Believe.

C4K#2
Corbin
My second assignment was to comment on Corbin's blog post Guess What I Am? He had to write a point of view and I had to guess what it was. I guess that it was about a laptop. He used descriptive sentence in his post that help us to get ideas of what he was.

My comment was that I love his blog post. I love how you use descriptive clues for us to imagine what you was. My favorite one was "my volume doesn't work," which could have been a radio. You did a wonderful job Corbin. Keep up the good work. GREAT JOB!!

C4K#3
PJ
My third comment was on a 5th grader name PJ who attend Pt England school in Auckland, New Zealand. His blog post was called The Cabin In The Hill. He used a google powerpoint presentation to discuss what you will need to bring on a camping trip. He also gave us a list of safety rules to follow while camping in the great outdoors such as if there is a dangerous animal we should stay still.

I left a comment saying that I like his post about camping. I have never been on a camping trip before. The information that you have provided in your presentation was very educational. I will definitely follow the safety rules. Great Job. Keep up the good work.


C4K#4
Brandon
The student that I was assigned to this week was Brandon who is in Mr. Rhodes 6th grade class in Robertsdale, Al. His blog post was about How Much Does The Air Weigh?. In his post, he tells us that scientist thinks the air weighs about 5 million billion tons. The air pressure is spread around the whole earth which is why we don't get crushed by the air.

I comment on the post stated that I never knew how much the air weigh. I also thought that the information he provided about the way the air is measure with a barometer was educational to me. I love what eh had to say about the air weigh. He's a good writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment