Saturday, November 23, 2013

Last C4K Summary for November

C4K#1
Chloe
Chloe is in Mr. Barks and Mrs. Nua class at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. She did a Movie Planner creation on a storyboard. She created four different drawings. It showed the person trying to make a shot and missing it. It was a great picture.

My comment was that I enjoyed your storyboard creation. I like the picture you drew of him. The only suggestion I have for your post is to make sure your storyboard is scan correctly before you post. It was hard to read backwards but I understood it. Overall keep up the good work!!!!

C4K#2
Miriam
This is a special C4K post about a beautiful girl name Miriam who is in the sixth grade. In Miriam latest post about Canon in D Major, Piano and Violin Duet with her sister name Sarah, she expresses her love for music. Miriam stated that Canon in D major by Johan Pachelbell, happens to be one of her favorite duets. She gave details on when the song was composed. Canon in D major was Pachelbell's famous piece. She explains that when playing a duet, both players have to listen to each other in order to play the piece well. Her and Sarah always have trouble with who's going to be in charge. Miriam is glad that in the end Sarah and her succeeded in working together well.

I commented and stated that I love the duet! I have never heard this song before at a wedding. Sarah and her did a Great Job on the duets. I feel that I should have played this song at my wedding. The song makes me think of comfort and relaxation the great outdoors. O was very emotional listening to the piece. Miriam and Sarah did a wonderful job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment