Friday, November 1, 2013

C4K Summary for October

C4K


Gabrielle
The Art of Compromise by Gabrielle, she talks about the controversial debate over the Affordable Care Act. The Democrats and Republicans have strong opinions, but no action has been taken to agree on legislation need to keep our national government open. That "We The People" need to put congress in time-out to achieve our goal which is to reopen the federal government. We must emphasize the importance of our government reopening because a closed government sends a message to the world: that we are too divided to reach our goals. Congress to compromise in order to reopen our federal government.

I comment that I agreed with her about our government. The government definitely needs to get together and compromise on our future. We need to stand our ground and let Congress know how we feel about the government shut down. It's great to see your thoughts about our government. I love her example of compromise using the barbie dolls. Compromise can't always fix the problem but it's a start. Great post!!!

C4K#2
Delilah
I had a student name Delilah in Mrs. Hartooni class. Delilah wrote a post about her science history. She described her past science teachers and what she learn from them. Delilah talks about what she has learned such as life cycles, food chains, and recycling. In a past teacher class, she had made a projects on storms and volcanoes. She had left that school before she was able to finish those projects. She is very excited to be in Mrs. Hartooni class. They have an project on gummy bears, to see what happen when you put them in water for a period of time.


I commented that I like the post. It's great to hear of your past learning experiences and what great teacher you had. I'm not a fan of science but I love to learn about the life cycles and how it works. Although, she didn't have a title for her post, I knew what she was expression to her audience.



C4K#3
Amily
Amily is a student in Mr. So 2nd grade class. She wrote about her Hero which is her mom. She talks about how her mom fix her lunch everyday for school. Her mom is always their for her when she gets hurt. She feels that her mom is like a real super hero in her life and she can;t live without her.

I comment saying that I really love her post. It's funny because me and her have the same hero as in my mom is my hero. She has been their for me as well. My mom taught me to be a leader and not a follower. I suggested a few errors in her writing and that she should keep up the good work.

C4K#4
Brady V.

Brady V. is a student in Mrs.Geldes 4th grade class in Nebraska. He had good interesting facts about the Boston Red Sox in his blog post. The Boston Red Sox were created in 1934 and had their first game on April 20 1934. In 2004, the Boston Red Sox won the World Series. He was hoping for them to win another World Series game.

My response was that I enjoyed his post for sharing those interesting facts about the Boston Red Sox. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I would love to go to a game some day just to say I have experiences it and to see the Green Monster they have. I made a few suggestion about his post with spacing after a period and word choice. Overall, GREAT JOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment